Monday, March 23, 2009

Introduction:

Hello.

I'm the Unread Apologist. Contrary to what you might think, this doesn't mean that no one reads what I write (as an unhappy few could tell you). What it means is that I'm an apologist who is startlingly uninformed and not particularly well read or versed in apologetics material. Whether it be magesterial documents, books of theology and philosophy, or news articles and current events, be prepared for my apparent ignorance.

I chose the name since my status has become a bit of an inside joke among my fellow apologists. Even I wonder how I became arrogant enough to pursue this vocation while I yet remain unread. Apparently I'm a bit crazy. Be that as it may, this is where you'll find my writings on all subjects apologetics related!

Welcome, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment